Blog Archive

Monday, April 4, 2011

I FEEL LOVE

Shakuhachi lace up boots. I bought these on ebay last week. They are still yet to come but I am getting excited

Beige Shag Knit with black pom poms covering front & back

Topshop Premium PERRIN heels. I just got these after waiting for 3 weeks.... and they are soooo high I don't think I will be able to wear them out of the house!

Gorman high waisted orange cords. I love these although I had to buy a size to big as there was no pairs in my size left anywhere!

2 amazing vintage dresses. both 70s style long and slighty witchy.

YES I have been shopping like a  mental lady lately. I promise I have stopped now for two reasons, I have no money left and I am meant to be saving for a holiday. Unless there is something amazing at the Alice Euphemia sale that I absolutely have to buy.