Blog Archive

Monday, April 11, 2011

NO MONEY NO HONEY


Over the summer my dear soulsistas Erin, Philippa, Georgia and myself went to Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand for five weeks, the food ruled big time. Some HAPPY SNAPS

Georgia and I decided it would be funny in Hoi Anne, Vietnam if we got our legs threaded. Its like old fashioned epilating without the battery. I pretty much fainted from pain.


Oh the  joys of Koh Phangan 'Full Moon' beach party. Georgia and I spent the entire night speaking only Italian to entertain ourselves and to ward off Aussie bogans in tight personalized fluro tank tops on their footy trips.AH

Just one of the many thousands of babe delights that tried to slobber and get all up on us that night

Angkor Wat in Cambodia. Three day pass  to a trillion temples




Halong Bay in Vietnam. AMAZING

Deep friend taranchulas in Cambodia. They tasted gross.